MDRB Insurances Ltd. is currently recruiting for an experienced Commercial Account Handler to provide leading insurance solutions to our commercial clients.
Overview: Commercial Account Handler
The successful Commercial Account Handler will provide advice and support to, and carry out administrative duties, on behalf of MDRB clients to ensure an efficient and effective service.
- To provide a professional service as required to the clients of MDRB including all aspects of commercial insurance.
- To act as the primary point of contact for client servicing issues.
- To administer transactions on behalf of MDRB including:
- the production of commercial renewal schedules and relevant renewal information
- processing of proposals to completion and the following up of outstanding documentation
- providing quotations for new commercial insurance business
- To maintain current knowledge with regard to industry compliance.
- To maintain relationships with the existing MDRB client base by providing first-line contact, face-to-face or telephone/email advice and support.
- To continue personal development by completion of ongoing insurance qualifications and/or training to improve personal knowledge of the industry and company business.
- To carry out administrative duties as required on behalf of MDRB.
- To work within the CBOI rules and related procedures.
- To provide cover for absent colleagues in order to ensure the continuance of an efficient and effective service.
- Other ad-hoc duties that MDRB determines fall within the job-holder’s capabilities
- A Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Commercial Account Handler
- Must be CIP qualified or the equivalent
- Experience of Relay is desirable
- Strong technical knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
Remuneration / Benefits
- Competitive package
- Growing business with excellent future career prospects
- Join a progressive locally owned business
To apply for this Commercial Account Handler role, please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
For all queries relating to this Commercial Account Handler vacancy, please contact us via (051) 872080.
To stay informed of all the latest updates, follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook.