MDRB is currently recruiting for an experienced Personal Lines Account Executive to join their team
Overview: Personal Lines Account Executive
The primary function of this position is to look after the insurance requirements of our clients. The Personal Lines Account Executive must provide prompt, accurate and professional service.
- Provide advice on personal lines matters to an assigned personal lines book of business.
- Evaluate prospect’s current insurance program and offer alternatives based on coverage and price.
- Present proposals and finalize sale.
- Ensure maximum retention of assigned personal lines book of business. Work proactively to re-market policies whenever appropriate.
- Remain up to date on coverage and changes to market.
- Quote and place new business.
- Assume other job responsibilities as assigned by manager.
- Minimum 3 years Personal Lines Experience required.
- Must have C.I.P.
- Experience in Relay desired.
- Must be hard working, honest and interested in continuing a career in insurance.
- Must be personable and sociable.
- Competitive package commensurate with experience
- Excellent working conditions
- Hybrid working
- Work for an independently owned brokerage
- Commission structure
- Employer Pension Contribution
To apply for this Commercial Account Handler role, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all queries relating to this Commercial Account Handler vacancy, please contact us via (051) 872080.
To stay informed of all the latest updates, follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook.